Monday, November 17, 2014

Money Saving

I have been very good at saving my money since I was younger. Starting out I had a Mudd brand wallet and I still have it until this day; it is purple and I got it from Mervyns. Since elementary school I was able to put a little money up at a time that I received from my birthdays and Christmas. As I got older I am currently 21 I was able to figure it out. Depending on how much expenses you have it is best to put a little away at a time. My first job was in retail and I only worked weekends, when I receive my paycheck I would put twenty dollars away for every check. Sometimes I forgot about the money and I kept adding up. The key is consistency to put the same amount up every time and do not touch the money only unless it is an emergency. Some of us can't seem to forget the fact that we are saving money so I can offer multiple alternatives. 
One: open a new bank account and transfer the money whenever you get some cash. Leave the card at home in a safe place. 
Two: Hide your debit card in a place that you will forget about but will find later. 
Three: If you have someone who you trust 110% let them hold your money until you may need some of it. I want to emphasize on the 110% because you  DO NOT want to end up in a situation where somebody took your money and went shopping. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2016 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Please provide feedback or topic request I am willing to write about any topic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home